The Export department is responsible for managing Export partners (both distributors and agents) in countries not being served by its proper ETAP sales unit.
The Account Manager Export is continuously looking for new opportunities to achieve and raise the sales results of the Export Department. You work on long term relationships with your export partners and you know how to detect their needs. Based on your excellent knowledge of ETAP products and services, you present our solutions with energy, passion, enthusiasm. If need be, you introduce special solutions. You are responsible for making an accurate forecast.
You develop market strategy plans in close cooperations with the Export partners and you are responsible for the training and the coaching of new Export partners.
The strategy for your different Export countries and the actions to meet your objectives are your guideline in what you do.
You represent ETAP in the region and you present yourself at all times as a trusted lighting specialist. You report to the business development manager, using a CRM tool.
- You feel enthused by the job description, our company, products and services and you are convinced you can make a positive and strong contribution.
- You have 3 to 5 years’ successful experience in a commercial role in a construction environment, selling projects and working on long-term relationships. Preferably with high end technical products.
- Preferably you have a bachelor diploma in a commercial or technical environment.
- You easily make contacts, and are also a good organizer and make a point of having a thorough follow up in your admin.
- You are a solid negotiator, a good listener and take charge of your projects with an excellent stakeholder management.
- You are a resilient, positive colleague who aims for solutions and takes up his/her responsibility.
If you want to apply, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.