In this position you will be part of the Product marketing team of ETAP Lighting International. After the initial internal education, you will be responsible for the 'General lighting Offices' portfolio. In this position the following tasks are your responsibility:
- The continuous optimization of ETAP’s product portfolio general lighting offices, including complimentary services propositions;
- Defining the right pricing strategy in order to maximize our growth;
- You take a proactive and leading role in the market introduction and activation of your new products;
- You will support the sales organization by developing strong value propositions with clear sales arguments and competition insights;
- You are the main driver of the integrated road mapping process within your product segment;
- You will contribute in the development of the product marketing strategy of ETAP;
- You share your product and application knowledge with your colleagues via the internal learning programs
In this position you are the ‘link’ between ‘the Customer’ on the one hand and ‘Product development’ on the other hand. You’ll have many internal and external contacts.
You will be reporting to the Head of Product Marketing.
To fulfill these challenges, we believe you ideally own or master the following specifications:
- Master’s Degree (or acquired through experience) in engineering science or commercial engineering and at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, always proactively looking out for and acting on new growth opportunities, taking up full responsibility for the success of your product group;
- You possess critical and structural analytical skills;
- You’re a strong communicator in the following languages: Dutch, English, French and German;
- Didactically strong;
- You have a good technical insight and you are willing to keep on developing your own light-technical knowledge;
- Detail oriented, Creative thinking, Problem solving, Self-motivated, and good interpersonal skills;
- You have the ability to stimulate change.
Furthermore, you are a resilient, positive colleague who aims for solutions and takes up his/her responsibility.
Off course you are important to ETAP. Therefore we like to invest in you and in your development. We offer:
- A fulltime contract
- Salary: an attractive salary, completed with benefits such as: meal allowance, a group assurance and a hospitalization insurance
- You get the chance to develop innovative products with a strong reputation concerning quality and sustainability
- A challenging career within a firm team and within a company with a clear view on and a contribution in the development of energy friendly solutions
- You will be part of an open culture with attention for your personal development, training and career opportunities.