Unified Glare Rating - this is an approximate model expressing the risk of glare.
The standard values range from UGR 16 (low risk of glare) to UGR 28.
In the standard for workplace lighting EN12464-1, limit values for UGR are imposed for various rooms.
The IP rating is a measure of the protection of a luminaire against the ingress of solid objects, dust and water. The IP rating is determined according to the IEC 60529 standard.
- IP20: Protected against large objects, such as a finger. This is the minimum value for luminaires.
- IP21: Resistant to drops perpendicular to the luminaire.
- IP22: Resistant to drops on a 15 ° tilted fixture.
- IP40: Protected against pointed objects larger than 1 mm, for example a screwdriver.
- IP41: Protected against pointed objects and drops that fall perpendicular to the luminaire.
- IP42: Protected against pointed objects and drops falling below 15 ° on the luminaire.
- IP65: Spray-proof: the fixture can withstand a water jet from all angles.
- IP66: Water resistant: The luminaire can withstand a strong water jet from all angles.
3000 K = Warm white
4000 K = Natural white
E4 convinces with sleek looks and the patented DUAL•LENS technology. The lens with a double surface structure ensures maximum light comfort on the one hand and a targeted light distribution on the other. The series - individually or as a line - offers an efficient lighting solution for production halls, warehouses, work stations and shop shelves.
344 varianten gevonden