EasyDim2 helps you saving energy
Easydim2 is a local light control system you can easily save up to 60% energy with:
While the movement and daylight sensors manage your light automatically, you can also manually adjust the lighting to specific, sometimes varying needs via the app and the push buttons.
- Movement detection
- Daylight-dependent light control
- EasyDim2 app
- Push buttons
EasyDim2 consists of a control unit with multisensory (CTRL) that is connected to (DALI-controlled) lighting luminaires.
The control unit receives signals from the environment (daylight and human movement) and controls the lighting according to an optimized scenario.
You can also manually manage the control unit using the EasyDim2 app or push buttons.
All luminaires are divided over 3 DALI circuits (DA1, DA2, DA3). Each circuit works as an area, within which all luminaires react in the same way, according to a fixed scenario.
The sensor range is:
- up to 20 m² for small fine movements (office applications)
- up to 48 m² for larger movements (education)
- maximum height of 3,5 m
For each DALI line, you can
- connect a maximum of 15 luminaires (x 3 DALI lines = 45 luminaires);
- add up to 3 extension sensors;
- connect a maximum of 3 push button interfaces.
Depending on the installation and application, you can have the push buttons programmed in the following way:
- Four different lighting scenarios (button 1 to 4).
e.g. dimming scenarios in classrooms or auditoria for using blackboards, giving presentations, …
- Control three lighting areas individually (buttons 1 to 3) or all areas together (button 4) by a short push (switch on or off) or a long push (dimming).
- Switch all luminaires on (button 1), off (button 2), dim higher (button 3) or lower (button 4).
|BUTTON 1||BUTTON 2||BUTTON 3||BUTTON 4|
|Scenes||Scene 1||Scene 2||Scene 3||Scene 4|
|Areas (on/off/dimming)||Area 1||Area 2||Area 3||All areas|
|General||All on||Higher dimming||All off||Dimming lower|
Does the initial commissioning.
Building manager or facility manager
Can easily adjust parameters.
Selects the requested room, scene, area, dimming scenario, etc. Can change the name of the controlled rooms.